BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunday 18th september alternate meeting spot . Barham

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

On sunday morning i shall be riding out at Barham if anyone cares to join me.
Meeting at the Black Robin pub for 8.30am. The ride will not be a xc thrash , more of a chilled play time ride, but there will be climbing involved. This will be more than made up for by the downs Very Happy .

meeting place map below
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=620209&y=151370&z=120&sv=620209,151370&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=628&ax=620209&ay=151370&lm=0

please note if your coming along this is not where we're parking , just meeting.http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=617776&y=149220&z=120&sv=617776,149220&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=628&ax=617776&ay=149220&lm=0

by the way expect 2hrs of riding time, so possibly 2 1/2 -3hrs total.

parking here if you want to go straight there.

Last edited by dopple ganger on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Luke Out

Luke Out

Sounds good to me.

Anyone else travelling from the Whitstable area?

Perhaps a bit of thrash? Downhill only.

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

It'll good to see again Luke. Cool

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

Luke
There will be 3 of us meeting you there in the morning.
Of your running late text Mr and we'll wait for you at the black robin pub .
Hopefully see you tomorrow

Hugh

I have just got back from wales, and assuming I can drag myself out of bed in the morning, and my bike still works, I will see you in Barham. I'm going to be driving so let me know if anyone wants a lift over from Fordwich. I was a little confused about what the second map is for, unless I hear otherwise I will see you at the black robin.

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

Hugh,
we'll see you at the black robin.

Hugh

I have just got up and I am feeling a bit under the weather, I think I will have to give it a miss.

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

No worries Hugh, we'll see you soon.

E zee G

E zee G

Sorry guys

Spent Sunday working in London with the snuffles but hope to get out in the week but not Wednesday as working in Harrods that night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum