BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to donate? A link to our Virgin Money Giving Page

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

duffman

duffman
Admin

Lost a bit of sight of this, been very distracted (obsessed) with my new project.

A MASSIVE thanks to those that have collected their sponsor money in and paid it into the site, Woodsie, Mr Pink and Henny, really. really appreciated.

The site is due to be wound down at the end of August and all money transferred over to Kings, I can extend this if we need to.

I have to transfer some money from my account to the Virgin as I have pretty much collected all of mine, plus many have paid in directly.

If we could gather everything up by the end of August that would be great.

Then we need to think about NEXT year...

Thanks guys

E zee G

E zee G

Hope to have all mine sorted in the next few days

duffman

duffman
Admin

Thanks Gor, I saw another anonymous donation for £100 plus, thanks very much.

I have been back in contact with King's and have suggested a presentation in August, possibly September when we have gathered everything in.

I will post more details as things progress.

duffman

duffman
Admin

I have extended the closing of the page until the end of September as we have a few stragglers. I still have another £250 to collect and pay in.

So far we have raised an amazing £2347.50, but I think there is still quite a bit to come in, we may get over £4,000 from talking to a few people.

King's have all the money paid in so far and are holding it for us until we have collected everything and have decided what we specifically want the money to go to (ward or equipment for example)

They are also happy for us to do a big cheque type presentation for the corporate sponsors when we are ready.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]