BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saturday morning ride.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saturday morning ride. Empty Saturday morning ride. Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 am

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

i shall be out riding saturday morning , starting at Biketart on the Elham valley road for 8.30pm.
The ride will involve a little bit of cross country followed by time to play. Very Happy

2Saturday morning ride. Empty Re: Saturday morning ride. Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 am

Dangerous

Dangerous

Sorry can't make that as out on the boat, need to make the most of warm sea's and fair winds whilst I can..

3Saturday morning ride. Empty Re: Saturday morning ride. Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Arthur Crabstick

Arthur Crabstick

Oooohhhh, Hello sailor

4Saturday morning ride. Empty Re: Saturday morning ride. Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Dangerous

Dangerous

Still remember your terrified expression last time I took you afloat.. pale

5Saturday morning ride. Empty Re: Saturday morning ride. Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 am

E zee G

E zee G

I'd just like to have a spare hour for a ride let alone the sport of seeing terrified mountain bikers aboard my boat.

Working saturday in Southampton and Bexhill-on-Sea (supposed to be doing paperwork now)!!!!

6Saturday morning ride. Empty Re: Saturday morning ride. Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:19 am

Arthur Crabstick

Arthur Crabstick

Dangerous wrote:Still remember your terrified expression last time I took you afloat.. pale

That was boredom Sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum