BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Road ride Saturday 30th July

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Road ride Saturday 30th July Empty Road ride Saturday 30th July Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

duffman

duffman
Admin

Well my trip with my newest and bestest new surfing friends has been postponed yet again which is not gnarly.

Anyone fancy a good old fashioned road ride?

GOP 0900 Forders 0930

Sign in below if you want to relive some Tour fantasies

2Road ride Saturday 30th July Empty Re: Road ride Saturday 30th July Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 am

E zee G

E zee G

Sorry Duffers
Working like crazy at the minute so a no show from me (better try getting back onto those new surfer types again, can they ride a bike of is it only waves)?

3Road ride Saturday 30th July Empty Re: Road ride Saturday 30th July Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 am

duffman

duffman
Admin

OK, going to go and practice some basic gnarly moves down on the beach, this dual sports thing is difficult.

4Road ride Saturday 30th July Empty Re: Road ride Saturday 30th July Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:02 am

duffman

duffman
Admin

Bikes, they don't know what they are. It is all double break and rip man and all that wax stuff, I don't know what they are talking about...

5Road ride Saturday 30th July Empty Re: Road ride Saturday 30th July Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:05 am

E zee G

E zee G

Do I need to wax my tyres?

Am thinking of getting an inflatable animal for surfing, any tips?

What about a SAW pig killer?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum