BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Altitude and threshold training with Dr. Wiseman Saturday 10th Sept

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

duffman

duffman
Admin

Skinny tyres, haemoglobin weighting, max vo2 pump fest.

0900 GOP
0930 Forders

Tally ho anyone?

Last edited by duffman on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

E zee G

E zee G

I will attend as last Saturday.

I have to drop "Vanwolf" off at Perry's in Westbere so will meet you at the Forders GOP. I need to be back at Westbere for 1230hrs to collect so it looks like no marathon job like last Saturdays sortie for me, but maybe a trip to Sandwich would suit.

I don't need Agent "O" attempting to grind me into the dust again with his epic rubberized challenges on route, but it was a smart move bribing me with the odd cup of tea before the road racing section of the ride around Fowlmead. It paid back in spades when the patching antics started followed by a detour to the Bazza base camp en-route to a swift ride in "Vanwolf" back to the Bay.

"O" it was all a rouse to be indoctrinated into the global sized world of the 29er by the Bazzanator.

Let those big wheels roll.

E zee G

E zee G

Agent "O" I hope to have answered the question of the sheep as per the chat forum section, should anyone wish to further enlighten me I would be happy to hear their theories.

New topics for discussion:

Hedgehogs:how and why
Who discovered how to milk a cow and what were you thinking of.

duffman

duffman
Admin

And here we have the stats from today's ride

http://runkeeper.com/user/theduffman/activity/51556371

wolfie smith

Andy, are you surprised about the amount of climbing on the ride? I thought it would be more than the MTB rides!

duffman

duffman
Admin

It was more than I thought, what was more concerning is with global warming a large part of that.ride would be underwater, especially with Fordwich below sea level

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum