BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Empty Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:24 am

E zee G

E zee G

Hello Mateo's

Lukeout Potter type magician bloke and myself are gathering at Henny's seaside retreat for the hour of 1900 and will proceed to the sortie point in the dark, dark woods at the corner of the travelling people for 1900 to 1940 hours.

Those of a nervous disposition need not apply as it is very dark, very early now. In fact you had better be safely tucked up in doors by 1630hrs to avoid the need for Valium.

Text me, e-mail me, blog me, call me.

Do I sound desperate, do I sound needy, well I am very high maintenance so believe it.

If God has left the taps on and the plug in sink at 1900hrs talk to me as we reserve the right to postpone the ride and head directly to the pub, passing go and collecting £200.

E zee Dawg

2Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Empty Re: Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:02 pm

duffman

duffman
Admin

It is a possibility, will confirm later.

Will it be dark? Wink

3Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Empty Re: Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:55 am

Dangerous

Dangerous

It's almost dark, and dry, Im in!

4Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Empty Re: Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:42 am

duffman

duffman
Admin

Not going to happen for me, people to see and stuff.

Have a great ride you lucky peeps

5Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Empty Re: Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:58 am

E zee G

E zee G

Hi Dave see you at gypsy corner around 1930hrs

6Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Empty Re: Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:54 am

Dangerous

Dangerous

Dangerous wrote:It's almost dark, and dry, Im in!

Dry.. Rolling Eyes

7Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Empty Re: Woodland night ride Wednesday 2nd Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:50 am

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

Dangerous wrote:
Dangerous wrote:It's almost dark, and dry, Im in!

Dry.. Rolling Eyes

did someone get wet last night? Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum