BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

tuesday 29th Nov evening ride.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Empty tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:28 pm

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

I shall be out riding Tuesday evening.
If you want to join me / us , we'll be passing through the uni at 6pm .
Meeting at the crab and winkle or the entrance to blean woods.
Expect approx 2hrs of singletrack riding. Very Happy

2tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Empty Re: tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:59 am

Dangerous

Dangerous

I can't make it out tonight but hopefully can tmr if anyone is around

3tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Empty Re: tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:43 am

E zee G

E zee G

Hi Guys Wednesday is unlikely for me but will give you a text if this happens to change

4tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Empty Re: tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:32 pm

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

Dangerous,

I shall be out tonight (wednesday) if you want to meet up.
Uni for 6pm?
Let me know either way.

5tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Empty Re: tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Dangerous

Dangerous

Was just about to head out for an afternoon ride.. but will get the lights on charge and see you at six then! Anyone else out?

6tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Empty Re: tuesday 29th Nov evening ride. Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:08 am

2 legs - no hump

2 legs - no hump

Love to be out in the woods tonight - just to see if I can do a dark one without falling off but alas - will have to wait until next Weds instead... cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum