BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pimp my Sunday Morning ride

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pimp my Sunday Morning ride Empty Pimp my Sunday Morning ride Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 am

Dangerous

Dangerous

Myself and Crabsticks are out tmr - 8.30am Gypsy Corner if anyone fancies it..?!
The Pace has a new groupset and brakes so apologies in advance for when it all falls apart 5 minutes in, Arthur will also be breaking (in) a new bling Carbon toy! Come along! bounce

2Pimp my Sunday Morning ride Empty Re: Pimp my Sunday Morning ride Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:45 am

E zee G

E zee G

OH DEAR

Please give Crabbers my apols as I was unable to attend and drool all over his new blinging ride.

Work, work and more work for me at the moment but hoping to get a day off soon once all the surveys have been done for the Olympics directional signage. Speak now if you want any particular nationality sent to any particular destination as it can be arranged!

So that's all Japanese tourists who need a bag to Duffers place and all Swedish lady Volley ball players on an even split to the rest of the guys?

Should anyone fancy a mid week ride bring a trails bike to any London tube station and you will find me with my Duff courier bag and clip board ready to be amused.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum