BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Call to Wild Men Made of Clay!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Call to Wild Men Made of Clay! Empty A Call to Wild Men Made of Clay! Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:51 pm

The Cooler King

The Cooler King

Sat 8 July mountain bike ride to westgate cafe 9am @ Agent Orange rather cluttered operations bunker. Takers so far:......the Duffster who tells me he is made of clay this morning....'Enkidu' was made of clay by the Gods and was a wild man, and very good at wrestling if I remember correctly. He can turn up if he wants to, but a can't garantee they will let him in the cafe.

2A Call to Wild Men Made of Clay! Empty Re: A Call to Wild Men Made of Clay! Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:48 am

duffman

duffman
Admin

Clay Man is in!

3A Call to Wild Men Made of Clay! Empty Re: A Call to Wild Men Made of Clay! Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:03 am

lady petunia jolliphant

can't do this one, mains stopcock has now been replaced by South East Water, so I can now turn the water off and replace stopcock in kitchen and re-fit units and diswasher.This washing up lark pays havoc with your hands even though I use fairy liquid. joy of joys!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum