BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ride Sunday 31st

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ride Sunday 31st Empty Ride Sunday 31st Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 pm

duffman

duffman
Admin

After a bit of a sabbatical I would like to try out some of this "mountain Biking" that I have heard so much about.

I believe it involves riding a bicycle through forests and woods and wiggling in and out of trees. Sounds like capital fun to me.

Any of you chaps fancy this "mountain bike" lark?

If so RSVP soonest, suggest we meet at the Gypsy Corner around 0830, evening wear optional

Pip Pip

2Ride Sunday 31st Empty Re: Ride Sunday 31st Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:35 am

lady petunia jolliphant

Bonjour mes aimee, hello old chap, that would be splendid, a trip round the old forest,don't you know will see you at yours 8ish!
Anyone else out?

3Ride Sunday 31st Empty Re: Ride Sunday 31st Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:51 am

duffman

duffman
Admin

Accueillez en arrière mon ami comment était il, vous a profité d'un agréable moment, était lui les poissons ou le foul ? Il sera bon de voir que vous dehors sur la bicyclette demain et entendre tous au sujet de vous risquen de voir que vous dehors sur la bicyclette demain et entendre tous au sujet de vous risque

Did a road ride with Rob today, he said he should be out, I will be on the singlespeed so it will be a bit spinny and pedestrian.

Can't speak for the others...

Bish Bish

Duffers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum