BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evening ride, Thursday 25th August.

+2
dopple ganger
wolfie smith
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Empty Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:42 am

wolfie smith

Anyone fancy a quick trot around the woods.
Andy will if the "new bike" has turned up, I'm sure.

2Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Empty Re: Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:32 pm

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

wolfie,
i may be out this evening , what time was you thinking of and where. i can text you for definite later today.

3Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Empty Re: Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 pm

duffman

duffman
Admin

No new bike yet, I will have to sort out the singlespeed, it will do me good...

6pm OK?

4Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Empty Re: Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Hugh

I would be happy to get out for a ride, I really enjoyed the ride on Sunday. Where and when are you planning to meet?

5Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Empty Re: Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:57 am

Dangerous

Dangerous

Im out - going to take the Hardtail for a spin.
If I don't hear any different I will be at Gypsy Corner for 6?

6Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Empty Re: Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:48 am

duffman

duffman
Admin

I am out, the Red On One has miraculously fixed itself while sitting in the garage...

Will be there a little after 6

See you later

7Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Empty Re: Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am

duffman

duffman
Admin

Bit of a mix up on the meeting front, ended up running 30 minutes late, went up the woods for a spin with my son, you guys were long gone...

Hope you had a good ride.

8Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Empty Re: Evening ride, Thursday 25th August. Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:22 am

E zee G

E zee G

I wasn't even in the county

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum