BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Road ride 30th October

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Road ride 30th October Empty Road ride 30th October Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:15 am

wolfie smith

I know it's a Sunday but as I'm unable to do MTB at the moment due to eye problem, just wondered if anyone fancied it?

2Road ride 30th October Empty Re: Road ride 30th October Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:13 am

E zee G

E zee G

Could be, I will give you a rain check nearer the time.

3Road ride 30th October Empty Re: Road ride 30th October Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:52 am

The Cooler King

The Cooler King

Road on sunday?.........rain check!
The worlds going mad.
Capt.Hilts signing in.

4Road ride 30th October Empty Re: Road ride 30th October Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:11 pm

duffman

duffman
Admin

I could be persuaded, Sunday morning eh? I like it, perhaps a little later say 0900 and do we have clock messing about tomfoolery mullarkey?

Be good to see Capt Hiltz out on parade, how long did you get this time?

5Road ride 30th October Empty Re: Road ride 30th October Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:35 am

E zee G

E zee G

I say old chaps count me in.

Is this how poor Wolfie aka The Forger looked after his spill the other week.

He swears that he was only picking up a pin off of the floor.

Hey Wolfie you don't need to go solo with us Hogs about.

E zee G aka The Scrounger

6Road ride 30th October Empty Re: Road ride 30th October Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:24 pm

duffman

duffman
Admin

OK chaps now listen up, we only have a few moments before Gerry does another sweep with that bally searchlight, now this is the plan.

Hiltz is opening up Harry and is going to push beyond the treeline and make a bolt for it up Bournmouth picking up the Forger on the way. They will have to be careful as there are sentries all along Central.

RV at 0900 GOP to meet with me and the Scrounger where we will make a run for it to the border, once we are in the neutral Free State of Thanet then we are home free.

Awaiting transmission from the Canterbury Rifles to see if we have to ZigZag a bit and pick up reinforcements before making our bid for freedom.

Good luck chaps and remember it is watches back an hour at 0200 tomorrow.

Pip Pip, see you all back in Piccadilly for a pint.

7Road ride 30th October Empty Re: Road ride 30th October Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:37 am

E zee G

E zee G

Thanks Big X

Don't forget to synchronize your watches at midnight and deduct one hour or we will all be backed up at the station and Gerry will be all over us.

God's speed and remember don't get fooled into speaking any English.

The Scrounger

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum