BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year Follow My Leader - Sunday 8 Jan

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Year Follow My Leader - Sunday 8 Jan Empty New Year Follow My Leader - Sunday 8 Jan Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:44 pm

2 legs - no hump

2 legs - no hump

Happy New Year fellow Hogs

Hoping some of you are also keen to head out aboard 2 wheeled vessels tomorrow morning...

Unfortunately I get hopelessly lost most of the time & therefore am looking for some kindly bicycle people to follow down all the fun single tracks in the woods

8.30am - Gypsy Corner

It's sunny. It's mild. Anyone out?

2New Year Follow My Leader - Sunday 8 Jan Empty Follow your leader Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 am

Jo64

Keen to come out for ride. Not been out with bog hogs before. Not sure best person to follow but have some knowledge of woods. Happy to meet up at 8.30, but not sure where Gypsy Corner is.

E zee G

E zee G

Hi Guys
Just got in from working all weekend for Mr Branson and his attempts to turn Northern Rock into another money making venture. (power to the bankers affraid ).
I would have loved for you to follow me around the woods but alas I need the cash.
I am hoping to be out Wednesday night and will post accordingly.

Have an E zee New year.

Must go Songs of Praise is on lol!

E zee G

E zee G

Jo64 it would be good to see you out at some point.

Gypsy corner is on the Chestfield to Canterbury road just after Radfall.

Heading from Chestfield go up the hill at Radfall then along the road past the Dogs Trust. There is a sharp left hand bend and on the right you will see a green metal forestry road gate and we wait just the other side of it. If you go past this there is a carpark on the right but watch out for the height barrier.

E zee directions.

Jo64

Sorry I missed ride this morning. Thank you for directions. Didn't know it was called Gypsy Corner. I know it as Clowes Wood parking area, but Gypsy Corner is a lot more interesting. Hope to see you out soon.

E zee G

E zee G

yep you got it

2 legs - no hump

2 legs - no hump

I will be out for an E Zee ride if you are leading on Wednesday - charging up now in anticipation What a Face

Lights plugged in too...

E zee G

E zee G

I may not be back in time so will postpone now but will definately be out on Sunday.

Dangerous

Dangerous

Any mtb action happening tomorrow?!?!

2 legs - no hump

2 legs - no hump

I am defo out in the morning if anyone else is - otherwise I have pledged to go 'flog my arse' around Fowlmead for an hour instead tomorrow... YIKES No

Happy to muddle through the woods with you Dangerous, unless we have a leader ready to step up to the mark?!?

E zee G

E zee G

I will be out as well

E zee G

E zee G

Gypsy corner 0830 then folks.

2 legs - no hump

2 legs - no hump

Will aim to ride over for 8.30am - unless my duvet persuades me that driving over is the more sensible option. Yay bounce

Dangerous

Dangerous

See you there!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum