BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan Empty Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 am

wolfie smith

Hi guys, happy new year to you all. I was thinking of a road ride either next Sat or Sun, probably not up to an epic but a 3 hour ride would be great, anyone interested?????

2Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan Empty Re: Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:26 pm

2 legs - no hump

2 legs - no hump

3 hours on a bike on any surface with anyone who knows the way this Sunday is appealing to me already... Smile

3Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan Empty Re: Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:17 am

E zee G

E zee G

I am happy to do the Sandwich run on Saturday and then get out on the MTB Sunday.

Hopefully I will not have a temperature of 102 degrees again and will not have to cry off.

I know you all thought I had a hangover but if that was all it was I would have been out, I even gave up my tickets for News Years eve and was in bed by 10pm (it was my own, with my beautiful wife). Sleep

4Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan Empty Re: Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:17 am

wolfie smith

You don't know me very well if you think I'm aware of where I'm going!
Ask anyone how good my sense of direction is!

5Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan Empty Re: Road ride, Sat 14th/Sun 15th Jan Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 am

E zee G

E zee G

Hey Wolfie

I thought you just picked up the scent of a Sausage sarnie from 50 miles away then just followed!

But you don't need to have the nose of a wolf to sniff your way back to the Bay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum