BogHogs Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BogHogs Bike Forum

Discussion forum for mountain bike group

You are not connected. Please login or register

September road trip??

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26September road trip??  - Page 2 Empty Re: September road trip?? Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 am

E zee G

E zee G

I'll see if we can borrow Indy's carboard box.

Andy is going to drop his bike to mine Thursday evening.

I suspect that you will be at mine at around 0645?

27September road trip??  - Page 2 Empty Re: September road trip?? Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:50 pm

dopple ganger

dopple ganger

Gord,
i would have thought nearer 6.30am as theyshould only be throwing a couple of bags in the back.
Craigs for 6.10am
Duffs for 6.20 ish

You'll need to cut holes in Indy's box to reduce drag other no air conditioning lol!

28September road trip??  - Page 2 Empty Re: September road trip?? Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:23 pm

duffman

duffman
Admin

Hmmm, I have heard that there is a 6am each day, it will be interesting to see what it looks like Wink

Taking my bike over to G's later today, I will have one of my duffbags as luggage for the weekend, so should be no prob.

Weather forecast looks good, here's to a great weekend.

29September road trip??  - Page 2 Empty Re: September road trip?? Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:55 am

E zee G

E zee G

Why wouldn't my legs work when I got up at 0545 this morning?

Hmmmmm, I'm running out of bikes to rob bits from fast, multi coloured spokes and wheels. A new rear mech and hanger would probably be good.

The North Wales is a bike and leg wrecker.

Top weekend with top blokes, many thanks to Jim for planning and execution (mainly of my thighs), Craig for erroneous smells and general frivolity and Duff for his tenacious, never say die attitude and sharing his sleeping mate with me (whether I wanted it or not).

The taxi was nice ehh lads (the Range Rover sport not the people carrier back).

30September road trip??  - Page 2 Empty Re: September road trip?? Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:33 pm

duffman

duffman
Admin

I wish to point out that it was a sleeping mat not a "sleeping mate" Very Happy No mates were exchanged or shared during the trip

Top weekend!

31September road trip??  - Page 2 Empty Re: September road trip?? Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:52 am

E zee G

E zee G

HHHMMMMMM yes Duff

Your sleeping mat er mate er Matt was indeed a blue foam affair with a silver back.

I hope your lovely spouse has understood the typo and the marriage counseling has now been put on hold as has the crockery and saucepan projectiles..

My mistake Mrs D, I am quite happy if Mr D wishes to take you for a slap up meal at out favourite Scottish restaurant under the golden arches by way of recompense for any anguish caused, I am also quite happy for him to pay for it. If he is paying I would also be happy to join you both, along with my wife E zee D (careful), along with our children and their children for a meal at Reads restaurant in Faversham (can he also run to a taxi home)?

32September road trip??  - Page 2 Empty Re: September road trip?? Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 am

duffman

duffman
Admin

Mrs D had not spotted the mat, mate, Mat, gaffe so no Happy Meal recompense from me.
I pointed it out just in case and she just gave one of those smiles so who knows?
Let's file it under our wise mentor's maxim of "what goes on in Wales stays in Wales" as no mats, mates or Matts were harmed during the trip Wink

33September road trip??  - Page 2 Empty Re: September road trip?? Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:27 am

E zee G

E zee G

We would like to point out that at no time were any Mats, Mates, of Matts or in fact any animate or inanimate objects harmed in the course of the Wales weekend.

Any person whosoever saying otherwise will be dealt with via full litigation to the financial sum of another road trip to somewhere very gnarly

Undersigned by the co-operative.

34September road trip??  - Page 2 Empty Re: September road trip?? Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:28 am

E zee G

E zee G

Ahhh except a couple of tubes and one black spoke!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum